Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was promised gold bars for free if we signed through email and became a member @ king.com
Also they would give tips on how to acquire them when you ran out
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lahis- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you did not receive your Gold Bars, I would like to take a look at this email.
I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right hand corner on the screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a sweet week!