Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
cannot get into candy crush saga, it says error has occurred and to log out and back in at FB. I have done a few times and still will not load the game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jimmy- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am very sorry that you have been experiencing a problem loading Candy Crush Saga. I can understand your frustration. Let's get you back on track :-)
Please can you follow our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out
Let me know how you get on :-)
Have a sweet week!