Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won the striped candy contest on 27/02 but didn't receive a prize, tried to chase it up on 28/02 but not received an answer ... please could I have a response?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi CP13- Thanks for posting on King Care. Welcome to the community. I am really sorry that you did not receive your rewards. I can understand your disappointment.
Let's make things right again. I would like to check your account so I I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!