Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The Style of Candy Crush on Pc has changed to Mobile and reset me to level 350 from 2020
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Oliver, if I understand you correctly, the same thing happened to me today. I logged on my laptop to play and the screen changed and started downloading...at first it had me at level one, then it finally caught up to where I actually am, around 2017. I liked the version I have been playing all this time and have asked this question myself. I'd like to think we have a choice.
Hi Oliver,
I've just sent you a message which you can find by clicking on the mail icon in the top right of the main King Care page if on PC, or tapping the left hand menu if on mobile/tablet.
Thanks!