Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Just told that I/Explorer which I have been using for games is no longer supported for Candy Crush and I need to change browser - and when I switch it goes to beginning of C Crush level 1 and I am on 1500plus. What do I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'd have a read of the top comment made by a moderator here if you haven't come across it yet: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/safari-no-longer-supported-boo
Same problem. I have always played on my PC through Facebook on Google Chrome. Now I cannot get Candy Crush or Farm Hero's to load. I checked and Google Chrome is up to date. I can play both games using Internet Explorer, so go figure. I have no idea what to do. Can someone please help and what in the he.. is HTML5 version? What a mess!!!!!
Yeah the game was finally switched from the Flash version to the HTML5 version, IE doesn't support it so it won't be possible to use it. Try going through the steps here in and check again: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out