Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I signed in this morning I had to switch browsers. I was at level 1876 but now back to level 1. No way I'm starting this game over again!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yeah the game was finally switched from the Flash version to the HTML5 version. You're progress is synced to your Facebook and not the browser itself so try going through the steps here in and check again: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out