Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
As of 3/2/17 I cannot connect to facebook with candy crush on mobile. Always worked before.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Willy1228- Thanks for posting on King Care. Welcome to the community. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem connecting your game to Facebook, I can understand your frustration.
Let's get you back on track :-)
Please could you try our troubleshooting steps here? https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-ios
Let me know how you get on :-)
Have a sweet weekend!