Why are changes made to new levels the day after the updates come out?

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,783 Sweet Legend

As a Super User I was very surprised today to hear that a couple of brand new levels have had changes occur the day after they were released.  I asked the fans to please post their comments here but I am going to post a couple of them below:

Has anyone beat 2357 now that they lowered the moves from 22 to 13? Wish they stop doing this! 

Oh no , not again! This is why I like to get them done straight away, good luck, not fair is it? Xxxxx 

Nope! Not happy they make them harder and only a day after release...grr! 

Just been back to try , nightmare of level with 13 moves the extra moves made it kind of fun , not now ! lucky board this one xxxxxx

So far I'm up to 2349 and 3 of the 4 levels have had their moves cut by at least half since yesterday. Level 2347 is almost impossible without boosters and 2349 is just impossible. I have tried it with and without boosters and I just can't get close. 22 moves now from 50 yesterday. Can't comment on any more as I can't pass this one.

They are using the first players to test the levels but they are not taking into account that most of them are using boosters so this gives a very false reading of the difficulty level.

Why is no one complaining about level 2347??? I can't do it.... :( I only have 25 moves!

NOW I know why I can't do it... I have 25 moves and everyone had 50 moves yesterday!!!!!!

in level 2354 on the video you have 50 moves and when i play i only have 25 how the hell can you take that level whit only 25 moves

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?