Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
on both the mobile app and facebook app I hear the frog saying a bad word. ... on an entirely different note, I'm to enter at least 80 characters here. Why must I enter 80 characters? It's not necessary to do that in order to get an answer.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
thank you for your response Yes, I do hear the frogtastic when he is full, but it's the sound he makes when matched with his colour that I was wondering about ??
Hi Chris- Thanks for posting on King Care. Welcome to the community.
Sorry about the character requirements this is just in place to encourage people to include enough information in their question, thanks for the feedback.
Regarding the Frog in Candy Crush Saga, you may hear him say "Frogtastic" :-)
I hope this helps, have a sweet weekend!