Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On 03/01/17 I purchased Sweet Bundle. 100 gold bars were received but I did not receive any treats. Please advise who to contact.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Purchased a 59.00 bundle got the gold bars but no treats
here's the receipt as requested receipt.pdf
Hi Rosella,
I've just sent you a message which you can find by clicking on the mail icon in the top right of the main King Care page if on PC, or tapping the left hand menu if on mobile/tablet.
Thanks!