Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cannot connect the game from my laptop to Facebook.I always have the message"connecting to Facebook cancelled"
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm not sure as it could be down to a few things, best thing to do is eliminate all that you can. If you're playing the game app version on W10 then go through the steps highlighted here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-windows-10-check-this-out
The most common cause for issues like this is either the game app or the Facebook app needs updating.
Does that mean you're trying to connect the game app (assuming you have it installed on W10) or are you playing in a browser from Facebook or King.com??