Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Timed levels are the best most challenging and best most fun so please add more!!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You don't read often I have to say, and I guess my girlfriend is not the only person who also enjoys timed levels after all lol. From what I've seen here, the general consensus seems to be that most people seem to like them the least, but I guess that could be down to the fact that it's easier to focus on the negatives rather than the positive.