Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It seems my email is not registered, even though I sent a password recovery link to the very same email about 20 days ago... How can this be resolved?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Loreley,
I've just sent you a message which you can find by clicking on the mail icon in the top right of the main King Care page if on PC, or tapping the left hand menu if on mobile/tablet.
Thanks!
So you created a Kingdom account previously, right?
Thank you for your response. Yes, I have two accounts with different emails and the same user name registered to the Kingdom. However, only one of them seems to have an issue. I sent a password recovery link to the problematic one and when I tried to send another one, because the first one expired, the "email not registered" notification showed up. Could this issue be resolved?