Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
1828 impossible to complete in 50 seconds. I know people have done it, but I suspect it's because they've gotten very lucky boards. Please add a few more seconds! I've been playing for over two years, you don't want to lose me.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi IIana,
We would like to thank you for your feedback, our developers may decide to tweak a level based on player feedback. I have now passed this on to the Development Team for their consideration.
Thanks,