Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
level 2049 said I did not pass after using gold bars to continue I got over 800K frustrating
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi LauraQ- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a problem passing level 2049. I can understand your disappointment.What was the end of level message? If this happens again please could you upload a screenshot of the end level message, so that we can take a look for you? To add an image to your reply please click on the "photo" icon in the top left hand corner of the text box. Thanks a lot and have a sweet week!
Hi LauraQ- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a problem passing level 2049. I can understand your disappointment.
What was the end of level message? If this happens again please could you upload a screenshot of the end level message, so that we can take a look for you?
To add an image to your reply please click on the "photo" icon in the top left hand corner of the text box.
Thanks a lot and have a sweet week!