Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have video of me beating the level and it freezing. How do I get them to record it. It's their system glitch?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Stacy- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a problem passing level 2073.
I can understand your frustration. Let's get you back on track.
Please could you let me know which model of device you are playing on, so that I can send you some troubleshooting steps?
Have a sweet week!