Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
All of my gold bars disappeared today in both candy crush and soda crush games. Please help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Arosson74- Welcome to King Care. I am very sorry that you are experiencing a problem with your Gold Bars, these should never go missing. I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right hand corner on the screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a sweet week!