Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
this is the 3rd time on a row my treat calendar has reset after day 9. I play everyday. How do I keeps this from resetting.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,
Thank you for posting.
The daily login calendar is still a test feature in the game as it is not available to all players. During this time it's possible that the calendar might reset.
I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Kind regards,
Johnny