Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
anyone got any tips for 2353 in candy crush, iv used hundreds of lives and getting nowhere
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Fiona!
I normally check YouTube before playing a level. This way I have an overview of how to complete it as well as finding out how difficult it is.
I did a quick search and found one of the videos showing how the level can be completed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7svTKIfadgw
I also recommend checking the video comments for strategy tips.
Cheers :-)