Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm on Candy Crush Saga Level 2124 and need to clear all jelly but I cleared them all and still say i need to clear 2 jelly.Fix its please
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
King its okey now I past the level 2142. Thanks A Lot. Have a nice day
Could you please post the screenshot you have captured and also let me know what device you are playing on.
Thank you.
No Its Not Yet Solve My Concern. I already update My Candy Crush Saga im still in that game. I screenshot 2142 but still not change my game
No not
Hello,
The level was updated in a recent update. Please make sure you have the latest version of the game app installed.
Kind regards,
Johnny