Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I actually finished the latest episode with a few boosters left!! Thanks for the refreshing and fun episode!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I did too, and it was nice to have some boosters left, and some extra time to stock up on more for the next episode. Even the timed level wasn't to awful hard. I didn't come here once to complain about this episode either, and that's a really good indication it was a pretty fun one compared to the last few. Kudos CC team !!