Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have searched through your questions filter and can not find one that was recent about the treasure chests. I get to the treasure chest and the picture of her dropping the chests comes up and the chest is gone. Still 15 hours until they reset.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Elizabeth,
Thank you for posting.
Please correct me if I'm wrong but the action you have described is in line with the event.
After earning the reward from the chest, it will disappear.
Kind regards,
Johnny