Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
To be the "Meteor Master" & to be Champion of "Nougat Nebula' you will need an inordinate number of Boosters, or a lot of Cash to buy them. Good luck everyone.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Theses levels are NOT my friends !! 2383 almost knocked me out of the game for good, finally barely beat it this morn., and I lost count of all the boosters it took just for that one. I am now stuck on 2386, hopefully not for too long. The last 2 weeks have been pretty good as far as levels go. I wasn't here once griping, but this week, I have been here way to much. I love y'all but I do NOT like visiting this page !! Ijs
Hi Bruce- Thanks for posting on King Care. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this feedback.
Here at King we are always working hard to keep our games fun and exciting. This means that from time to time we may tweak certain levels.
We are also always working on features alongside the Booster Wheel so that our players can win boosters to help with those trickier levels.
Please let us know if you are stuck on a certain level, maybe we can help you out :-)
Have a sweet week!