Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Right after I make a purchase of gold bars so that I can continue to play, the game takes the gold bars, but doesn't add the five (5) extra moves and I can not finish the game. So far, I have lost 60 gold bars. What is going on???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sally,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I´m sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Saga on your Facebook. I have sent you a private message to check your account. You should be able to find my message in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team