Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can I switch my Candy crush and soda to a new fb account without losing my progress? Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ok thanks, I will get around to it. But I mainly play on my pc.
Thank you for your continuous help
Hi Isa,
Boosters and messages/lives are stored locally on your mobile device and cannot be transferred.
Please see this thread for further explanation: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-all-my-collected-rewards-after-switching-to-a-new-phone
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care
Mark, I noticed that my boosters didn`t follow and I had very many of them in each game
Thank you for everything
All done.
/Mark
Hi Mark, did you get my earlier response? I have yet to hear back.
Thank you
I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details.