Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
If I download gameroom can I still carry on playing candy crush saga with the level I have got to or have we got to start again
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there- Thanks for posting on King Care. Welcome to the community :-)
If you log into your account you will be able to pick up where you left off and continue on your sweet journey!
Have a sweet weekend.