Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Says there is 1 left on candy crush 534 after I cleared the board and had 14 moves left. What do I do? Used all boosters and moves but it still says 1 left. There WAS NOT!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
sorry didn't get email till today (25th) and kept trying and did it again - so now moved on. But thanks for reply.
Hi there- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a problem passing level 534, I can understand your frustration.
Please could you upload a screenshot of the end of level board so that we can take a look? To add an image to your reply please click on the "photo" icon in the top left hand corner of the text box.
Thanks a lot and have a sweet week!