Level 1538

agp
agp Posts: 3 Newbie

There is no answer to why level 1538 has been made almost impossible to pass. Yes we can all whinge, but resolution must come from King, but I note their silence. It is getting to the stage where the disappointments out weigh the pleasure of playing an excellent game. Come in King either respond or change the time-out - you have to give players a decent chance of passing that level.  A reply has been posted by a moderator but no comments on that reply can be given.  The video provided by the moderator showing how the level was passed was being played on what looked like a PC where there is a much quicker response time to an Apple I-Pad or I-Phone.  The Apple I-Pad/Phone does not allow players to connect 3 candies in sufficiently quick time (it's the way the system operates).  So if you are playing on a tablet the level is impossible to be completed.  Secondly for those of us who are colour blind I have difficulty in identifying the difference between the blue and purple(?) keys to unlock additional seconds.  And finally, why close down a well intentioned concern

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager

Hi Agp,

Thanks for your feedback which has been send to the Game Studio for Candy Crush Saga.

We are always striving to create levels which are balanced between challenging and fun to play.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?