Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased the $6.99 package today and I didn't receive the 50 gold bars. How do I get them or get a refund. Reading other comments, this seems to happen pretty often. Should probably get that fixed, disappointing
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kerri,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I´m sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Saga on your tablet. I have sent you a private message regarding your account; you should be able to find it in your inbox.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team