Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My phone had an update and I losee all my items. This is the 3rd time... extremely frustrating! Being webbed and password access one would think your servers would save the players status.... how do I get it all back.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jackie,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I´m sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Saga on your Android. I have sent you a private message related to your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
How can I get my inventory back!?