Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
You only get 25 moves and even with boosters, I can't see how it is possible. I tried to find tips but all the tips say you get 50 moves which is not true so I am begging for help before I delete this game and find another.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Cassandra,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I recommend you check out this page, made by fans for fans; http://candycrush.wikia.com/wiki/Level_1470
It's shows you the recommended strategy to apply and there's a video too of the new version of this level.
I recommend you to always check out the latest videos of a level as levels can get changed overtime and videos might get outdated.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team