Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy Crush will not load more than 69% I have cleared caches and history. I use google chrome so my flash drive should be up to date ? I can play 2 of your other games ok. Please fix, if it is an issue with candy crush play
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,
Thank you for trying out some steps to resolve this.
Could you please run through the rest of the steps here to see if they help with the issue:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out
Kind regards,
Johnny