Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
All I got from King Care is a ticket number (#4930319) and no explanation on what to do with it!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Cloyne,Welcome to King Care and thank you for posting this here.Please let me know what I can help you with in Candy Crush Saga on your iPad. Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team
Hi Cloyne,
Welcome to King Care and thank you for posting this here.
Please let me know what I can help you with in Candy Crush Saga on your iPad.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team