Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was playing in a striped candy tournament on my phone, I forget what it was called, but I won and didn't get any gifts. I sent a complaint and got a ticket ID sent to me - (Ticket-Id:4967853). what am I supposed to do with this.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Steve,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I´m sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Saga on your iPhone. Please find my private message related to your account in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
Hi Steve,Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I´m sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Saga on your iPhone. Please find my private message related to your account in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team