Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Very occasionally I get a booster or two from the chests but more normally they just disappear once I've reached them.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Anne,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
If you play Candy Crush Saga on an Android device, then please check this thread https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-android
For Candy Crush Saga on PC I recommend you to follow the steps as indicated here https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out
I hope this will improve your gaming experience in Candy Crush Saga. Please also take into account that testing is taking place; therefore you might not always find the same features in your game. More information about this can be found here https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/new-feature-not-showing-in-your-game-more-info-here
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team