Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Lost progress on facebook candy crush saga. how do i get back to my place??????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Samh8900,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I´m sorry you lost your progress in Candy Crush Saga. I have sent you a private message related to your account. You should be able to see my message in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
Hi Samh8900,Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I´m sorry you lost your progress in Candy Crush Saga. I have sent you a private message related to your account. You should be able to see my message in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team
I lost my progress after log in on new facebook profile. Can you help me