Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Playing 2362, there is nothing left to complete but it shows that I need to clear 4 more boxes
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Lani this is exactly what happened to me, I eventually beat it but after I got to 2367 , I have finally quit Candy Crush.
Hi Joyce- Thanks for posting on King Care. Welcome to the community. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem passing level 2362. If the problem happens again, please could you share a screenshot of the end of level message and your game board, so that we can take a look? To add an image to your reply please click on the "photo" icon in the top left hand corner of the text box. Thanks a lot!
Hi Joyce- Thanks for posting on King Care. Welcome to the community. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem passing level 2362.
If the problem happens again, please could you share a screenshot of the end of level message and your game board, so that we can take a look?
To add an image to your reply please click on the "photo" icon in the top left hand corner of the text box.
Thanks a lot!