Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why is it I never get any color bombs, coloring candy or any fish while playing candy crush soda?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Do you play any of the promotions or do you just mean from general game play. You have daily booster wheel which gives you something daily, but theres no reward for just playing. They have some promotions as I said, these can give you items.
I've never had any boosters rewarded for just progressing through the game. There are some promotions that offer boosters so hopefully you will get one of these
It is from general game play. I don't even get the daily booster wheel.