Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
But its new updates now did not working when I start plying they kick me out in the menu my phone is android,,what can I do,,,can you fix it pls do everything
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with your device crashing. I can understand your disappointment. Let's try and get you back on track.
Please try our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-android
Please also see our list of recommended devices to be sure that yours is fully compatible https://care.king.com/en/blossom-blast-saga/android-ios-recommended-devices
Let me know how you get on :-)
Have a sweet week!