Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I think there may be a problem. It is impossible to reach 250000 points. Even the cake bombs only give a few thousand points. Pleases can someone shed some light. Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm confused. I am stuck on level 2395, and yes, you have to reach 250000 points which is proving impossible for me, there are no cake bombs though??????
Multi-Colored speckled balls get big point boosts if left on board when moves run out.
I had three colored balls left over and passed easily.
Colored balls are under the popcorns.