Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Had & 7 Gold bars on Candy Crush Saga. Bought 100 more bars for $9.99. New bars never showed up, 7 I had have disappeared. Help!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Janie- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you did not receive your Gold Bars. I can understand your disappointment, let's make things right again.
I would like to check the transaction details so I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right hand corner on the screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a sweet week!