Candy crush saga new levels are not coming up for about 3 weeks now. Stopped at 2375 in my iPhone .

Options
Nags
Nags Posts: 3 Newbie
Candy crush saga new levels are not coming up for about 3 weeks now. Stopped at 2375 in my iPhone . HelpPls.

Best Answer

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Nags,

Thank you for contacting King Care!

I just got updated this week, and Combo is right, 2375 is the last level on mobile until the next update.

Not to worry, you're not missing anything, if you'd like to play further levels, use your laptop or PC.

Thanks,

Jilly 

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Nags!

Currently level 2375 is the last level available for iPhone and iPad. Until new levels are released you can play on Facebook or King.com (until level 2390). I saw on another thread that new levels are first released on Facebook and King.com, then followed by an adaption to mobile devices. That's why there's a difference in levels when you play.

New levels are announced first on Facebook. You can check the page here: https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsaga 

Cheers :-)

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Nags,

Thank you for contacting King Care!

I just got updated this week, and Combo is right, 2375 is the last level on mobile until the next update.

Not to worry, you're not missing anything, if you'd like to play further levels, use your laptop or PC.

Thanks,

Jilly 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?