Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had 7 gold bars saved and have not used a one. Now I just have one. Where did they go?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Marstar,
I have checked your game account and located your latest transactions for Gold Bars:
20/02/17, 21:19:40 - 1GB Won in Daily Bonus - Your account: 7GB
12/03/17, 16:44:39 - 1GB Won in Daily Bonus - Your account: 8GB
12/03/17, 16:44:39 - 1GB Won in Daily Bonus - Your account: 9GB
15/03/17, 17:31:26 - 1GB Won in Daily Bonus - Your account: 10GB
15/03/17, 17:31:26 - 1GB Won in Daily Bonus - Your account: 11GB
22/03/17, 23:39:39 - 10GB used for Extra Moves - Your account: 1GB
The transaction on 22/03 was specifically ExtraMoves end swipe order bomb pack 1 for Episode: 55 - Level: 6
All times are in CET - Central European Time.
All transactions were made from your Facebook profile.
I can't see who in person did the transaction so I suggest you check if others are playing from your account - for instance relatives, other persons in the household or persons who have access to your Facebook account.
Also I suggest you change the password on your Facebook account.
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care