Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can't reload game from queue. Have to quit game and restart. Also, life requests and extra lives sent to me aren't showing in queue unless I exit game and restart game entirely.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Marilyn- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with your game. I can understand your frustration. Let's get you back on track :-)Please can you follow our troubleshooting steps here as they fix most problems on King.com and Facebook: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-outLet me know how you get on :-)Have a sweet week!
Hi Marilyn- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with your game.
I can understand your frustration. Let's get you back on track :-)
Please can you follow our troubleshooting steps here as they fix most problems on King.com and Facebook: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out
Let me know how you get on :-)
Have a sweet week!
Did all of this and didn't work. Still can't reload the game and send and accept lives from the queue without closing out of game entirely. I'm on level 2290 and never had this problem before last week.