Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi. I saw your messages now. Could you let me know if you checked my account and if any further news. I did not get back to you as I did not receive further messages until now.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Raaheeda,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I´m sorry you had a payment issue in Candy Crush Saga on your iPhone. Please find my private message, visible for you in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team