Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I changed my Facebook profile and that way I lost my Candy Crush progress, I was on level 1026 and I just can't go back to 1!!! I am nearly 60 years old and love to play on my iPad. Have been doing so for years!! Please, please help me!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Rita,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I´m sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Saga on your iPad. I have sent you a private message related to your account. You should be able to see my message in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team