Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's been sent Lorna, I did it twice ;-)~ Here is the link if you forget your password or if you want to reset it:
https://king.com/forgotPassword
Jilly
Sure, I'll send it now
What is your email address? I'll see if you have an account with king.
Okay it's in the upper right corner, but you'll probably have to click "use desktop site" in your browser settings (3 dots on top right if you're using chrome). That's the only way I can see the login info.
Let me know if that works for you, (sorry I don't know where your browser settings are for other browsers!)
Did you go to king.com and try to login?
Okay Lorna,
When was the last successful time you were able to log on to CC?
I'm going to have you try a couple of things, here we go.
Lost your connection to Facebook on an iOS device? https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-ios
Loading/Crashing issues: iOS: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios
Please let me know if these do or do not work out for you, I surely hope they do!
Good luck!
Hi Lorna,
Thank you for contacting King Care! Are you using king.com or through facebook? Windows?
Thanks,