Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Help on level 1710 or I QUIT !! Impossible and boosters are wasted on this game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Shirley,
Thank you for contacting King Care! Timed levels are tricky and a pain at that! I could only suggest using some boosters at the beginning as there doesn't seem to be a lot of +5s coming down once you start playing. I know this probably doesn't help you, but I just wanted you to know you can eventually get through it especially if I did. The extra +5s seem to drop from the left column from what I could see after replaying it.
Good luck!!
Jilly
What is the reason for such hard timed levels ? After 40-50 tries with and without boosters it is no longer worth my time. Now it's level 1723 for two days. Help !
Hi Shirley,Thank you for contacting King Care! Timed levels are tricky and a pain at that! I could only suggest using some boosters at the beginning as there doesn't seem to be a lot of +5s coming down once you start playing. I know this probably doesn't help you, but I just wanted you to know you can eventually get through it especially if I did. The extra +5s seem to drop from the left column from what I could see after replaying it.Good luck!!Jilly
Shirley,
I only wish I knew the answer to that! They don't give us reasons. We're just players like you that help other players in the forum. I HATE timed levels, they only get harder from here. But some I passed without the frustrations of 1710. I wish I could help but the only suggestion that I have which I do myself is to use any boosters you have and look for the chambers that have the +5 over them (which they don't have in 1723) and try to break candies under those. Trust me, I feel your pain!! In 1723 try to get rid of the chocolate because that in itself is an annoyance and distraction. I tried the level again and almost got to the score because I didn't break the left bottom corner color bomb, so at the end it breaks away from the licorice and makes a big blast. But if you clear the chocolate at least you'll have room to make combos or a color bomb with a package or stripe.
Good luck again! You'll get through it.