Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Lost all my progress on candy crush when I deleted my Facebook account and opened a new one. Am trying for months to get it back.....how can you help me?????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
How do I check my king care in box to find the answer to the question above on a apple I pad.
The inbox is in the top right corner if you are on a computer or if you are using a mobile device, tap the the lines in the top right corner to access the menu.Kind regards,Johnny
The inbox is in the top right corner if you are on a computer or if you are using a mobile device, tap the the lines in the top right corner to access the menu.
Kind regards,
Johnny
Hello.
Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or if you are using a mobile device, tap the the lines in the top right corner to access the menu) as I have sent you a message about this.