Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was playing candy crush saga before 2 years. I just started to play again. Now i want to delete all my progress and start playing again from level 1 on my facebook account. But i don't know how delete all my progress. Help me please. Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @dimm67
Already reply here
Please post in new thread, since this post from 2017. Tank you
Delete progress Starting from level 1
Hello.
Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or if you are using a mobile device, tap the the lines in the top right corner to access the menu) as I have sent you a message about this.
Kind regards,
Johnny